শনিবার, ২৬ অক্টোবর, ২০১৩

Obamacare's Middle-Class Sticker Shock


Last week I got news that my health insurance costs are going up. A lot. In 2014 my monthly premium for a family of four will increase 15 percent to $575, my deductible will double to $3,000 and I will lose my drug coverage, adding another $100 a month to my expenses. My story is typical for employees of Gannett, the Detroit News’ parent company, and other businesses across the country.



Obamacare is not just creating havoc in state exchanges, it is roiling the larger private health insurance market. Costs are skyrocketing thanks to the expensive mandates, regulations and taxes buried in the Affordable Car Act.


Call it the Unaffordable Care Act.





Source: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2013/10/22/obamacare039s_middle-class_sticker_shock_318378.html
Tags: Bitstrips   Mexico vs Honduras   VMAs  

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন